Calendar - free, £2.50 to cover the cost of postage, fees and an envelope. Note, some copies may have a slightly misaligned hanging hole.
- Luxury, heavyweight satin pages
- 12 stunning landscapes
- Large A4 (29.7 x 21 cm) images
- A3 when unfolded
- Spiral-bound for wall hanging
- Space for writing reminders & appointments
- Printed in the UK.
Welcome to your 2020 Calendar, featuring a new selection of views from across this great region.
Whether it be stunning coastal scenes at Whitby, Saltburn and Staithes, incredible displays of wild bluebells on the slopes of Roseberry Topping, fabulous sunsets at the historic abbey in Whitby or peaceful sunrises beneath Middlesbrough’s famous Transporter Bridge to name a few; I hope you’ll agree that this area really does have it all.
For those of you that call these places home, I hope that this Calendar brings to you a sense of great pride over the next 12 months; and for those of you who don’t, I hope that it makes you want to visit!
- January - "A Brisk Afternoon at Saltburn"
- February - "Morning", South Gare, Redcar
- March - "Sleepy Staithes"
- April - "Whitby's Lighthouses"
- May - "Blue Dawn", Roseberry Topping
- June - "Whitby Abbey"
- July - "Bathed in Light", Saltburn
- August - "The Old Gate Posts", nr. Great Ayton
- September - "Morning Glow", Norton
- October - "Twilight by the Transporter", Middlesbrough
- November - "Fireworks by the Barrage", Stockton
- December - "Christmastime on The Green", Norton
Designed with quality, not cost, as a priority. Professionally printed on high-quality, heavyweight satin sheets and spiral bound.
Unfolded size is A3 (29.7 x 42 cm), giving plenty of room to write reminders and appointments.
Folded size is A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) - can be posted as a Royal Mail Large Letter.
A selection of reviews...
- "I received my 2020 calendar and once again it is excellent quality and the photographs (which his followers vote for) are superb. There’s lots of room to write in appointments, birthdays, etc in each day. I’ve seen other calendars in shops twice the price but the quality isn’t on a par with Stephen’s."
- "The calendars are fab..."
- "...the photographs are beautiful and I love the new double page format - more room to write in..."
- "...the photos are stunning. Top quality..."
- "...the quality is so good I bought one for myself as well, stunning pictures..."
Also available from the following retailers* while stocks last:
- Blackwell's of Norton, 122 High Street, Norton, TS20 1DS
- DRAKE - The Bookshop, 27 Silver Street, Stockton, TS18 1SX
- The Guisborough Bookshop, 4 Chaloner Street, Guisborough, TS14 6QD
- Pondview Tea Room (formerly Kings), 71 The Green, Norton, TS20 1DT
- Rediscover Stockton Shop, 143B High Street, Stockton, TS18 1LP
- Sonia's Balloons Cards & Gifts, 43 High Street, Norton, TS20 1AH
- Strickland & Holt, 44 High Street, Yarm, TS15 9AE
*pricing may vary.
If you would like to be a stockist, please get in touch.
Bulk orders and branded designs are possible, please get in touch for information.