Last few remaining...
- Luxury, heavyweight satin pages
- 12 stunning landscapes
- Large A4 (29.7 x 21 cm) images
- A3 (29.7 x 42 cm) when unfolded
- Spiral-bound for wall hanging
- Space for writing reminders & appointments
Printed in the UK.
Welcome to your 2022 Calendar, featuring a selection of my most popular views from across this great region.
Whether it be stunning coastal scenes at Saltburn or Whitby, incredible displays of wild heather on the moors close to Roseberry Topping, fabulous sunsets overlooking Teesside’s famous historic landmarks or idyllic views across Norton’s village green, to name a few; I hope you’ll agree that this area really does have it all.
For those of you that call these places home, I hope that this Calendar brings to you a sense of great pride over the next 12 months; and for those of you who don’t, I hope that it makes you want to visit!
- January - "Catching the Sunset", Roseberry Topping
- February - "Fiery Skies", Norton
- March - "The Rising Sun", Staithes
- April - "Bursting Through", Saltburn-by-the-Sea
- May - "Over Whitby"
- June - "Industrial Solstice", Middlesbrough
- July - "A Summer's Evening at Roseberry Topping", nr. Great Ayton
- August - "Hartlepool Headland & Town Wall"
- September - "Beneath the Pier", Saltburn-by-the-Sea
- October - "Middlehaven Dock", Middlesbrough
- November - "Whitby Whale Bones"
- December - "Snow Day!", Norton
Designed with quality, not cost, as a priority. Professionally printed on high-quality, heavyweight satin sheets and spiral bound.
Unfolded size is A3 (29.7 x 42 cm), giving plenty of room to write reminders and appointments.
Folded size is A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) - can be posted as a Royal Mail Large Letter.
A selection of reviews...
- "I received my 2020 calendar and once again it is excellent quality and the photographs are superb. There’s lots of room to write in appointments, birthdays, etc in each day. I’ve seen other calendars in shops twice the price but the quality isn’t on a par with Stephen’s."
- "The calendars are fab..."
- "...the photographs are beautiful and I love the new double-page format - more room to write in..."
- "...the photos are stunning. Top quality..."
- "...the quality is so good I bought one for myself as well, stunning pictures..."
Also available from the following retailers* while stocks last:
- Blackwell's of Norton, 122 High Street, Norton, TS20 1DS
- DRAKE - The Bookshop, 27 Silver Street, Stockton, TS18 1SX
- The Guisborough Bookshop, 4 Chaloner Street, Guisborough, TS14 6QD
- Pondview Tearoom, 71 The Green, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 1DT (cash only)
Stockton-on-Tees Visitor Information Centre, 134B High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1LP.
*pricing may vary.
If you would like to become a stockist, please get in touch.
Bulk orders and branded designs are possible, please get in touch for information.